[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: problems with ethernet initialization

Does it work with the driver from Linux 2.0.29?  (That's the version
of the Linux driver that we use in the OSkit).  We've had some
difficulties with it.  The version of the 3c59x driver that we have
doesn't list the 900 as a supported card (and from experience, the
3c905 doesn't work with it either).

The easiest way may be to copy the latest driver from Linux, if the
new 3c59x driver supports your card.  It shouldn't be too bad to merge
it in to linux/src/drivers/net/3c59x.c.

Sorry I couldn't be too much more help. :-)  If you get it merged in
and happy, let us know - I'm sure others would be delighted to have
3c90x support.

   -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com