Full story:
    From: Peter Rickwood <peterr@cse.unsw.edu.au>

    Im trying to get the 'hello' kernel to boot. Im running SuSe linux 5.2

    Ive grabbed the 'working' linuxboot.bin binary from flux.cs.utah.edu
    and used 'mklinuximage' to create a bootable kernel image 'zImage'.
    Ive modifed my /etc/lilo.conf file so that I have the option of booting
    that kernel, yet when I reboot and choose to boot this kernel the machine
    hangs after

    ~~~~