[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

asserts in lmm/lmm_avail.c

There are two suspicious lines in lmm_avail.c:

                assert((oskit_addr_t)reg->nodes >= reg->min);
                assert((oskit_addr_t)reg->nodes < reg->max);

I think both should be eliminated.  The first is just wrong.  If there
are no nodes associated with the region, e.g., they've all been
allocated, then this assert will fail.  I suppose the second assert is
correct, but it seems like overly-aggresive sanity checking since
lmm_avail does not reference any nodes of any region.

We've commented them out locally since we tripped on the first assert
after allocating all the nodes in a region.

Mike