[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Q] How can we make Kaffe-oskit image?

Hello.

We're trying to make kernel including Java Virtual Machine.

So, we use Kaffe-oskit on Linux. But there's only script to make Multi-boot

image, and It calls 'mkmbimage' like below:

done | $OSKITDIR/bin/mkmbimage -o $OBJDIR/Image -stdin $KAFFE $CPF
                                                ^^^^^^

"-stdin" option doesn't work. "ld: there's no option "-stdin"" error occurs.

And also we cannot make linux image. we've changed obove script line like below:

done | $OSKITDIR/bin/mklinuximage -o $OBJDIR/Image  $KAFFE $CPF

We eliminate "-stdin" option because of illegal option. (I'm not sure that

it's right), but It generates error that it has no multiboot header...

What can we do for it? How can we make oskit image which support JVM?

Thanks in advance.