[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with the 096-097 patch?

Hi,

I finally took the time to d/l it with the ftp utility shipped
with win95, and it worked fine.  It seems that it was netscape
who turned the tar.gz file into a broken one.
Thanks for your help anyway! (and damn to my ignorance :) )

Phil
--
| Institut Paul Lambin - Belgian computer science high school      |
| http://www.ipl.ucl.ac.be                                         |

Follow-Ups: References: