[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

protcol stack

I'm about to perform an experiment with Kaffe on OSKit. The idea is to replace the default network protocol stack (from FreeBSD) by a dynamic protocol stack written in Java.

I suppose I'll have to write gluecode that implements a oskit_socket-interface.
But then how do I build kaffe on OSKit to incorporate this: how do I exclude the FreeBSD-stuff and include my implementation of oskit_socket and still have a working Kaffe on OSKit?

Any help would be appreciated...