[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FreeBSD 2.2.6 and OSkit

> From: Guzma Vladimir <guzma@hron.fei.tuke.sk>
> Subject: FreeBSD 2.2.6 and OSkit
>
> Hello
< I download 0.97 release of OSKit and I try to compile it in
> subject environment.  I got and error while trying to compile
> bootloader for FreeBSD I want something like a.out ld, but when I
> try to use system ld, it just fail.  Any idea whot to do to get it
> run??  Thanks Vlado

Hi. A proper bug report would need to include more details. For
instance, how you "configured" your oskit. and the output from the
build that tells us what actually went wrong. Without this kind of
information, questions like these invariably sit in people's inboxes
until they are well forgotten ...

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller                     Computer Science - Flux Research Group
stoller@cs.utah.edu                  University of Utah
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller      Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Voice: (813) 899-9296                FAX: (801) 585-3743