[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Q] How to call freebsd network functions...

I want to use freebsd network functions in 'oskit/freebsd/net'
like 'm_get()', 'm_free()' ( network buffer related functions).
I thoutht these functions might be included in liboskit_freebsd_net.a
but when my program linked with that library, following error
message occurs

socket_raw_recv.o(.text+0x120): undefined reference to `m_get'
socket_raw_recv.o(.text+0x126): undefined reference to `m_free'

I think these functions are not included in a library.

How can I use these functions?
Or, how can I include these fuctions in a library ?

thanks, in advance.