[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ethernet driver problem

  I'm currently using OSkit-990402 on Linux. I have a DHCP/TFTP client
(similar to netboot) that works fine when I host it on Linux (using OsKit),
but when I boot it off a floppy (using grub), it find the NIC when it
probes, but then it won't actually transmit. As far as I can tell, there
is no difference between the two as far as my code is concerned. It fails
with a Intel EtherExpress Pro, a 3com 3c900 "vortex", and a Dec 21041
"tulip".

  I was wondering if there is a step I overlooked someplace tha keeps this
from working when I don't run the Linux hosted version of Oskit.

	- rob -