[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unmount

> Sounds like a reference counting problem :-)
>
> Perhaps you could send some code, or maybe provide a tad more detail about
> your program? A little information goes a long way ...
>
> Lbs

Ok, I create the directory with the following code:

        oskit_filesystem_getroot(rootfs, &dir);
        HMM(err, oskit_dir_mkdir, (dir,"mydir",0777));
        printf("Created!");
        HMM(err,oskit_dir_sync,(dir,1));

and when I unmount the partition with the following code:

        printf(">>>Leaving root...\n");
        HMM(err, oskit_dir_release , (dir));
        printf(">>>Unmouting %s\n", partname);
        assert(oskit_filesystem_unmount(rootfs)==0);

It gives me an error code... But if I don't create the directory, it works
fine!

Hector Facundo Arena            trax@abaconet.com.ar
http://www.webmastersnet.com

          Co founder of webmastersnet.com
          Main system developer of SERVER
      Creator of MicroEdit, Java CreatoR &  netBox
         Main kernel developer  of the Team_SO