[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fopen()

> From: Facundo Arena <trax@abaconet.com.ar>
> Subject: Re: fopen()
>
>         -loskit_c ../../lib/crtn.o
> mycode.o: In function `inicializar':
> mycode.o(.text+0x62a): undefined reference to `fs_init'
> ../../lib/liboskit_c.a(getchar.o): In function `getchar':
> getchar.o(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `console_getchar'
> ../../lib/liboskit_c.a(printf.o): In function `flush':
> printf.o(.text+0xf): undefined reference to `console_putbytes'
> ../../lib/liboskit_c.a(putchar.o): In function `putchar':
> putchar.o(.text+0x7): undefined reference to `console_putchar'
> make: *** [linux_fs_com] Error 1

The last 3 errors can probably be solved by looking at the new
linux_fs_com code and the new GNUmakerules in examples/x86.
Your code looks to be a bit out of sync with how the latest snapshot
works. It should be apparent what is wrong (since I do not have enough
information from your message to say exactly).

The first error is also caused by changes between the release and the
snapshot. Go look at the code in startup/start_fs.c again, and look for
part that starts with oskit_create_fsnamespace. Its slightly different, but
just by a few lines.

Lbs