[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OSKit 990914?

Any info on the 990914 version of OSKit that's on the FTP site?  When I
saw it, I assumed the webpages hadn't been updated recently or somesuch,
so I grabbed it.  I am beginning to have my doubts about it, like certain
things requiring a good bit of tinkering to get built(a lot of
GNUmakefile.in's that wheren't parsed by configure, etc).  Thoughts
appreciated.

---
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
paul@geeky1.ebtech.net
Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
http://www.sar-net.com/slug
http://zephyr.sellad.on.ca/~paul
butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a
new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for  insects."

- Robert A. Heinlein