[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UDP/IP Problem

I'm using the oskit to do some UDP-based networking stuff, which involves
me using setsockopt to adjust the RECVTIMEO. However, the second time I
try to receive a packet, oskit panics with a "is_softnetpending != 0 (1)"
message. I was wondering if anyone knew what in could be causing this? I
know the actual panic refered to is in freebsd/net/net_receive.c Thanks in
advance.

"Perhaps the most important achievement of UNIX is to demonstrate that a
powerful OS for interactive use need not be expensive either in equipment
or human effort: UNIX can run on hardware costing as little as $40,000,
and less than two man-years were spent on the main system software."
     -- Ritchie and Thompson. Communications of the ACM 07/1974
| Voon-Li Chung	        | Star Trek Fan, UWA PhD Student,      |
| vlchung@cs.uwa.edu.au | Babylon 5 Fan. TheatreSports Player  |
| Web Page: http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~vlchung	               |