[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: porting OCaml on OSKit

Hi :

    I am still struggling with OCaml-on-OSKit. I am using version 2.04 of
OCaml
(http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/distrib.html). I could build ocamlrun(byecode
interpreter)  using the OSKit libraries but now I do not know how should I use
it to build the executables which I can boot as I boot the oskit example
kernels.

Thanks

Vishal