[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Problems with RTLD

Hi all,
    Concerning your question mr Ayman Ayaad you can do the following to compile
the dynatest directory:

first of all go to the oskit/rtld directory and change the GNUmakefile.in to
GNUmakefile and then edit it and change the (@top_src_dir@) to (...) which
means the oskit source files.  Then after that type : make and the package of
the rtld will be compiled.

The second step is to go to the dynatest directory and do exactly the same
except that you will have to change the (@top_src_dir@) to (../..) this defines
the oskit source files. Then after that type: make
then and you will have it compiled.

The problem that you will find and the oskit guys must try to find that bug is
that inside the rtld.c file there is 3 undefined refrences to:

trunc_page Line 504
round_page        507
round_page        510

And those are in the function digest_phdr(); I think an include or missing or
so to implement those three functions so some one please try to find which
include should be used.

Best Regards
Akram Hussein