[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

measuring time

Hi

	I am carrying out some performance test and I need to measure the
time required to perform read/write operation on oskit. I am using freebsd
socket libraries. I tried linking loskit_posix library and using
gettimeofday() but the granularity offered by it is very low and does not
meet the requirements. Is there any way I can have time measured upto
microseconds in oskit ?  I happened to come across a function fs_gettime()
(described in section 9.7.6 of oskit doc) and wondered if I could use it.
I didnot come across any use of this function in the examples directory in
oskit distribution.

Thanks in advance
Vishal