[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Compilation problem

I'm compiling Cinco de Mayo on SuSe 6.4
I am using gcc2.95.2 (although I tried gcc.2.8 with the same results)

I'm currently having conflict between OSkit's  view of timeval.
I got around some problems by defining _OSKIT_C_SYS_TIME_H but I
encountered more down the line.  Is this due to gcc2.95.x issues?
Are there any patches available that can help me here?  It be nice to
get this compilation to work on 2.95.x. I'm trying to do a port of
ACE/TAO onto OSkit (for my own devious plans, bwahahahahahah!!!;)
Um, sorry... got carried away there. Any help or insights?

geoffw