[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: kaffe /lib

Is there anything in OSkit that would preclude dynamic linking ?

Second, if I write some (java +) native code, could I make that dynamic
linkable while kaffe is configured with --with-staticvm --with-staticlib ?
if yes, would I need to place that in /lib in the image or is there an
equivalent of LD_LIBRARYPATH that I could set without having to reconfigure
kaffe ?

Thanks,
-U