[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Profile problem continued

By using a simple test program (notably multiboot.c from examples, with a
few threads and stuff going). I've found that gprof() doesn't work if the
networking support is included (i.e. removing start_network_pthreads()
fixes the problem).

Is anyone else able to repeat this problem? I've put my sample test code
at http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~vlchung/docs/stuff/vlc-gprof-prob.tgz

"The security option tells how secret the information is ... In
practice, all routers ignore it, so its only practical function is
to help spies find the good stuff more easily."
   --- Andrew Tanenbaum, "Computer Networks".
| Voon-Li Chung	        | PhD Student, Inline-Hockey Player    |
| vlchung@cs.uwa.edu.au | http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~vlchung    |