[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: oskit w/ c++

You should be able to compile your c++ code, and then link it with the
oskit libraries using the x86-oskit-gcc (basically ld) script. The tricky
part is compiling the c++ files against the OSKit headers files.

Maybe the easiest thing to do is look at our work combining the Click
Modular Router with the OSKit. Click is comprised of a bunch of C++ files
that get compiled with g++ against the OSKit headers, and then linked
against the normally compiled (gcc) OSKit libraries.

I don't know if this approach would work in the general case (I supposesd it
depends on how much of the g++ runtime code you need). You would have to
experiment with it.

You can pick up our Click+OSKit stuff at:

	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit/software.html

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller
University of Utah - Flux Research Group
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller