[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

my kernel die,sos

dear sir:
  i wrote a kernel to use linux file system (like linux_fs_com very much),
and then add pthread.h to my source code to use threads.
  the problem is i can make the kernel but the kernel die when it boot.
  i linked obj files like that:(cosbak.o is my kernel)

  ld -Ttext 100000 -L/usr/local/lib  \
	-o cosbak /root/testos/multiboot.o cosbak.o	\
	-loskit_startup -loskit_clientos \
	-loskit_threads  -loskit_svm -loskit_amm \
	-loskit_linux_dev -loskit_dev -loskit_linux_fs \
	-loskit_diskpart -loskit_kern -loskit_memdebug -loskit_lmm \
	-loskit_freebsd_c_r -loskit_c -loskit_com -loskit_threads \
	 /root/testos/crtn.o

  the kernel died when it display:
    hda:WDC WD300 BB-00aval ....  (look like it is in oskit_clientos_init)
  i find the pthread.h need libc:loskit_freebsd_c_r loskit_com loskit_threads
while the linux_fs_com need libc:loskit_c.which libc shoud i use?
  why my kernel die when i link the libs related whith threads?
  thank you very much!
                                                                                                                 lawranceyang@263.net

IP卡、上网卡跳水价  http://shopping.263.net/category08.htm
NO.5香水店迎夏热卖  http://shopping.263.net/perfume/