[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FW:Subject: Lilo bootable Mach kernels and loadlin and the building of OSKit on Linux

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
I sent the following message to Jay Lepereau regarding my building of
Mach kernels. He commented that it should not be sent directly to him,
but actually to this list, he did me the favor of forwarding it. So
far none of you good people have gotten back to me. Please take the
time to read the question, and get back to me. One other question:
What would need to be done to configure OSkit to be built on that same
enviroment? And the other one is: The September 1999 version was built
correctly or so it seems on Linux, for the nilo project, that is where
I first heard about OSkit, is anyone out there, directly involved with
the nilo project, and can report success?
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."