[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tthe building of OSKit on Linux Was RE: FW:Subject: Lilo bootable Mach kernels and loadlin and the building of OSKit on Linux

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Yes, Jay Lepreau, I see that fact. Which is why I am currently
discontinuing work on that subject. I suppose I will go back to it,
some day.
Now my other questions regarding the building OSkit: "The September
1999 version was built
correctly or so it seems on Linux, for the nilo project, that is where
I first heard about OSkit, is anyone out there, directly involved with
the nilo project, and can report success?" Basically I am curious as
to what went right, or what keeps needing to be corrected. I will keep
 trying to build it, and the next time I do so, I shall provide a
script output of the activties.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi
Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."