[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OSkit & languages that don't suck.

Hey, I was thinking about my attempt to implement sphere and I was
wondering what utility I could get from oskit if I went for an object
orriented language such as smalltalk/eiffel/Java. It would REALLY make
my life easy if I could work on the object level and focus on designs to
work rather than getting code to work...

How would I go about doing that?
(I will be looking into getting a smalltalk working on this system Real
Soon Now.)

BTW: I don't understand the problems OSkit has with GCC 2.95 but they
will need to be resolved before I can get it to compile on BeOS.

--
DOS: THE ONE TRUE OS FOR THE PC!!!
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.