[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: posix and filesystem

> From: Cesare Zavattari <zava@borgo.cln.it>
> Subject: posix and filesystem
> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:21:49 +0200 (CEST)
>
> Can you tell me where can I find some examples about libposix and
> filesystem access? (so I have system calls like write, read, open, ecc.)
> Thank you

Take a look at examples/x86/extended/GNUmakerules. All of those examples
are built with the POSIX and FreeBSD C libraries. Note that the FreeBSD C
library includes the posix library in it, which is why you won't see it
explicitly mentioned in the link line. The same is true for the minimal C
library.

Lbs

Leigh B. Stoller
University of Utah - Flux Research Group
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~stoller