[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Anyone still tinkering with Mach4 out there?

Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
Okay, that I understand. I think I shall give the questions a week
longer before I repeat it. Now mine. Is GNU Mach, the same as GNU Hurd?
Or is GNU Mach still around, and available some place? If so, where
would it be?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Mach4.