[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FTP server comes up short

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
On two occasions, the ftp server for this project, has prematurely ended
a transfer of the software. I would instruct it, to download the latest
snapshot. It would start sending the file, and would then reach a
certain point, and then end. And the server would also close the
connection. Typically about three quarters of the way from completing
normally. The one that I downloaded, version 0.97, arrived okay. This
has happened before.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi