[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Version check

I dont know a great deal about the OSKit myself but
think I might have the answer to your question.
Section 1.5 of the OSkit manual for snapshot 20020317
title 'Building the OSKIT' states:

=Building the OSKit currently requires these tools and
=versions:
=
=GNU make
=GNU CC (gcc) version 2.7.x or version 2.95.2. More
=recent gcc versions and egcs 'may' work but have not
=been well tested.
=GNU binutils version 2.8.x, or 2.9.1 with BFD 2.9.1.

You may want to check the manual for snapshot 20010214
but from memory(which may not be acurate) I dont think
this has changed for years.

Hope this answer's your question.

Good luck
 Ryan