[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

okay, I'm back...

om

I just installed SuSE leenooks on my Athlon with stunningly good
results...

So the next thing I did was get oskit and try to compile it... Ofcourse,
since Oskit is not a shrinkwrapped product from a company trying to make
money, it didn't compile -- there was some error involving multiple
symbol definitions... I would have coppied the text of the error into
this message but the cut-and-paste feature on the x-term didn't work.

I could really use some help with this -- I would like someone to log
into my account and see the error first hand...

--
It feels good to be home on my 486.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/