From: owner-oskit-users@fast.cs.utah.edu
[mailto:owner-oskit-users@fast.cs.utah.edu] On Behalf Of zheng helen
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 11:23 PM
To: oskit-users@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: error on swapon("/swapfile")

hi,suresh
I want to build an environment of virtual space with paging. I run
/examples/x86/sproc/kernel Image with mkmb2 ,I met the same problem with
you:an error on swapon("/swapfile").now how about your problem?
thanks

Relive the FIFA World Cup goals with exclusive video highlights!

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/en