[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: GPL Liscensing on New Release: What Gives?

But by relegating it to "flames" you are guilty of politics.  An
appropriate name would be "licensing" as that is the _issue_.  When I buy
something, I want to know all the details about the agreement.  As such (if
one is more than just a propeller head), the discussions are very valid.
To not see the validity of discussing a "license" applied to a "product",
or to avoid it, is perhaps a little funny business going on.

The questions are: Why not change to BSD-style licensing for OSKit?  And is
OSKit in the public domain by virtue of the public funding of the project?

Tony