[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Administrivia, take II: Moderation

Until the list goes back to the standard "I'm building such and such a
kernel, and have such and such a fix, suggestion, problem, etc."
oskit-users will be moderated.  Bart and I will make every attempt
to keep latency to a minimum on the list for high content messages,
and GPL discussions will be resent to oskit-flames (so sign up
now - the next 500 subscribers will get, absolutely free,
a copy of the oskit source code!. :)

On the bright side, the list is now majordomo-controlled,
so your administrative requests will be handled automatically.

   -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com
      University of Utah                            http://www.angio.net/