[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: small copy

The oskit doesn't really have large and small versions of the source
code.  You can download the entire thing at:

  ftp://flux.cs.utah.edu/flux/oskit/

  Grab either oskit-0.97.tar.gz or the april 2 snapshot,
oskit-990402.tar.gz).

  For general information about operating systems, you could simply
start from our pages and follow lots of links.  Alternately, try this
page of links to operating system projects and tutorials:

  http://www.enteract.com/~bradapp/links/os-links.html

  -Dave

--
work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com