[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

om: the return

I am looking to use oskit for rapid prototype development... For that I will be
using LIShP... =\ the documentation that I will reed in its entirety mentions
lishp. I will be asking your help in the coming weeks (months) as I become more
familiar with the piece of software.

Ps: I really love how it generates library files that hide themselves among your
already foobar linux libraries. The most perfect example of why anyone would
create a new OS I could immagine. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

--
The only company more evil than Microsoft is SAMS publishing. The former
publishes parts of their books. (hidden APIs) The latter doesn't publish their

users.erols.com/alangrimes/

Follow-Ups: References: