[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: oskit-mach cross compiling - the right list?

> is this the right list to ask question about cross compiling oskit-mach. I
> don't know where else to ask. please if this the wrong list give me hint
> where to ask :)

Since most answers on the subject will come from me, and I am on this list,
it will suffice.  In general the list to use for oskit-mach is
<bug-hurd@gnu.org> (where it doesn't entirely belong either, but it's the
most useful place to post).  However, the answer to this particular
question on oskit-mach is, "It's just like any oskit kernel, so go figure
out the oskit build issues first," and this is the place to ask about oskit
build issues.