[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FreeBSD Net error

I don't suppose anyone knows what the following error refers to:

"OSKIT_FREEBSD_NET_PSIGNAL called, proc=x0x85a78 sig=13"

It doesn't seem to affect normal operation of the IP stack, but the
constant stream of the same error message is making "normal" kernel
messages hard to read :)

All I'm doing at the moment is using TCP-based streams while other threads
are listening and processing UDP packets.

"The Australian Federal Parliament sits for only 73 days a year.
This is fortunate -- imagine the damage they could do if they
worked full-time."
| Voon-Li Chung	        | Star Trek Fan, PhD Student, Inline-  |
| vlchung@cs.uwa.edu.au | Hockey Player. TheatreSports Player  |
| Web Page: http://www.cs.uwa.edu.au/~vlchung	               |