[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

about the filesystem

dear sir:
  i'm learning the filesystem of oskit now.so i try to run a example kernel
which is about the filesystem.because there is linux on my computer,i try
to run linux_fs_com (one of the example kernel). but i don't know what
partition_name i should use.i had attempted to use "hda7","/dev/hda7","g"
(my ex2 partition) and so on,but failed. must i install freebsd on my computer
so that i can run the example kernel?
  by the way, i find the document about the oskit is not complete. a lot
of functions which is used by the examples have no explain in the document
(html).
any help will be appreciated ,thank you in advance!
                                            lawranceyang@263.net

化妆品热卖,淑女也疯狂  http://shopping.263.net/category04.htm
精品MP3、随身听,价格震撼  http://shopping.263.net/fs/81shop/