[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Power PC Work???

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Uh, you mean the Motorola/IBM/Apple PowerPC processor? No, I don't. The
only machines that I have seen wearing the PowerPC devices, are the ones
made by Apple, and occasionally, at trade shows, a few ones built by
IBM. Theoretically it should be possible, since C code can be cross
compiled. Write it on a Intel based platform, compile it on a PowerPC
based box, you get the idea. Have you, yourself, Peter Lutz, tried it
that is to do the necessary steps to build the product on a machine
running one of the supported operating systems for the PowerPC? I have
not, since this is an Intel shop. Just asking, since this sounds like a
good idea, at first glance, and reading.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."