[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: oskit/linux?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 10:08:54AM -0600, Mike Hibler wrote:
> [ Your message bounced to me since we disallow posting from non-members.
>   But, it so happens I can answer your question! ]

Which is a good example why you should not do this. I think I know
another trick which filters almost all spam, but probably not so easy
to implement. Filter all posts without the mailinglist address in the
to: or cc: header. Most spam mail use the bcc: header.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org