[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

oskit/linux?!?

I am working on the port of OSKit to the Alpha architecture, and I am
currently struggling with the linux directory. I tried to just do a bland
copy of stock 2.4.10 linux/include/asm-alpha and linux/arch/alpha to the
appropriate places in oskit/linux, but I get alot of errors about incude
files missing. When I compared what is in the i386 branches to what is in
the stock 2.4.10 directories, there are some significant differences--is
there a specific kernel version that these files are taken from (i.e.,
2.4.???), or are there some specific changes that are required to certain
files nevertheless?

Sincerely,
Andrew Miklic