[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

=?gb2312?B?ZmdldHMgYW5kIHR0eQ==?=

Hi

I found that I could use the keyboard immediately after oskit_clientos_init. I put fgets and printf after oskit_clientos_init. The program worked fine. It allowed me to input and printed what I inputed.

But in the tty.c example, it does a lot of things after oskit_clientos_init in order to use the keyboard like start_osenv, oskit_dev_init, oskit_freebsd_init_osenv. I think it is preparing to use the BSD driver.

It confuses me that why in the former situation it doesn't need driver and it can succeed. Any help are appreciated.

Dale

VIP邮箱出新款,优惠价每月只要4元钱!
用vip邮箱,送《求职宝典》!
定包月短信,送VIP邮箱 !