[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PATCH: Upgrade to Linux 2.2.22 drivers

Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> Here is a patch to bring the OSKit Linux drivers up to level
> with Linux 2.2.22.

Thanks, Joachim!  BTW Did you considered upgrading to 2.2.23 too?

In your "Future Work" section I see the ATA/100 patch by Andre Hedrick
for 2.2.x.  Are you planning to work on that soon?  I tried several
times (actually using your patch for upgrading to 2.2.20) but without
success.  Unfortunately oskit-mach behaves differently under remote
debugging.  Perhaps I have too little experience in kernel
development/patching to handle this :-\

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""