[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: PATCH: Upgrade to Linux 2.2.22 drivers

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 04:49:49AM +0200, Ognyan Kulev wrote:
> Joachim Nilsson wrote:
> > Here is a patch to bring the OSKit Linux drivers up to level
> > with Linux 2.2.22.
> Did you considered upgrading to 2.2.23 too?

Of course. I wasn't aware though that it was out yet ... thanks!
:)

> In your "Future Work" section I see the ATA/100 patch by Andre Hedrick
> for 2.2.x.  Are you planning to work on that soon?

During the upcoming holidays I will work on

	1. Adding more drivers, of those backported during the
	   Linux 2.2.13-2.2.23 series. (Not all though)

	2. Try to add ATA-100 support, at least for my Promise ATA-100
	   controller.

If you or anyone else want to help out with the testing that would be
greatly helpful!

> [..]
> Unfortunately oskit-mach behaves differently under remote debugging.

I've noticed that too. Have you tried out Daniel Wagners patch[1] to
disable soft interrupt handling in the spl code?

Regards
 /Joachim

[1] - http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/bug-hurd/2002-December/011134.html

--